Friday, August 06, 2010

Can't think of a title.......

it is supposed to be beautiful weather this weekend, looking forward to a nice bike ride. I was planning on going to Ohiopyle, but car goes to shop Monday for a brake check and Bill doesn't want to travel that far. So i think we are going to go to the Ghost Town Trail, and i plan on Biking 20 to 25 miles......... although the first half was hell, it truly was a continuous upgrade, coming back was a little more doable, not a coast that is for sure, but doable... I am loving my bike, and now with Bill back to work. i am going to have to make sure i get out there to hike or bike 4 or 5 days a week. My Brother's new gym is up and running, but i don't think i would join that until winter time. I also have my wii fit that i still love so much. I am just trying to get my Cardio upped a little more to enhance my metabolism to increase in the fat burning department.
Even though it is still in the 80's hot and humid, I can feel fall knocking on the door....... i can hear it through the cicada's, i can see it on the leaves, and i can smell it in the evening air :0). The birds are gathering in larger groups, and the corn fields are just starting to change from deep green, to green with a hint of yellow..... I love living in Pennsylvania, I love the change of the seasons, I love fall, winter, and spring, and I "like" summer. couldn't imagine living down south where there is such minimal changes that if you don't pay attention, you don't even notice.
Well i don't want to spend too much time on the computer, i want to get the house cleaned, the laundry done, i am making a chicken in the rotisserie for Andrew, and for myself. want to load up the bike and ALL my gear, so I can just go biking directly from work........... so a busy morning i will have.
I'll let you know if i managed to hit the 20 mile mark this weekend.
Blessings to all.......

No comments: