Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Summer, full speed ahead

wow i can't believe that we are over 1/2 through with July. Summer is flying by. It has truly been a busy summer. but over all I must say it has been a pretty good one. I'll be starting Kiski soon. All my children are now in the high school , my youngest is going into 7th grade. No wonder I try to enjoy every moment, every stage of my children's lives.... because they grow up too fast. NOW if I can just even tolerate my 15 year old boys "stage" right now. But let me tell you, it sure is difficult!!!

I spent two hours walking gas lines looking for the neighbors dog early yesterday morning... and i must say my new hiking boots felt great. so that is a good thing.

I've got some house work to catch up on this morning.... I may go work at the golf course for a while, if Maryanne doesn't feel well!!! not sure yet. will have to call Christina to check.

yesterday, i can't explain it. I felt out of sorts, not feeling very well, and I was a little melancholy, Today i am feeling a little better.

well i should go start my day... while it is early.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your day and glad to read the new boots are working out.