Thursday, July 12, 2007

Hang on....... The worlds going in Circles

It's been a busy couple of days. BUT i have managed to make it to Curves as planned. I have a totally "new" respect for my friend Christina's life during the summer!! Along with normal summer business......she's had other curves thrown at her. And i am trying to help out with what i can to make her life a little easier. I will say this, I swear i make better, rounder more even balls than her. ( we are baking cookies for a wedding). I am having fun though. and it's keeping me away from the Circus called Home right now. Bill is being wonderful with me gone so much, You gotta know Chris and her Husband.... they would do anything for Us anytime. and they have plenty of occasions, its sorta nice being able to pay them back some how.



Wow..... summer is flying by. soon I'll be at Kiski being a school nurse again. there i get some me time too.... This is the first summer that i do not have a child attached to me at the hip. Sammy who is 12, now seems to not "need ' mom around so much. and i am finding that difficult right now... but I am embracing the ability to be able to just go and not worry about a babysitter, or if Sam is bored tagging along with me.

Well tomorrow is Curves Early, and I am not sure if I am needed down at the Golf Course tomorrow yet ! I am so ready to start walking again...

Have a great day.

ps Gina i sure miss ya, did your mama tell you? maybe one of these days we will get together again

5 comments:

Patti Rambles On said...

I must say I'm not half bad at rolling balls myself.
:xoxo:
BTW, I think I figured it out ;-)

Sandi said...

then where are you girlfriend when we could use a really good ball roller??? hi Patti

Anonymous said...

Hey Patti,
There's always room for a good ball roller here! Maybe your next visit should fall around the Christmas season!!
I'm chomping at the bit here to hear what you figured out. It's driving me crazy.

Anonymous said...

Good to see that you are back in the groove of going back to curves, I first hand know just how difficult it can be to do just such a thing.

Those children are blessed to have you as their nurse as I can imagine they will always get the best TLC possible. As you and I both know, home is not always the place they get the TLC they need each day in order to bring them joy and happiness, but thank goodness for you and others like you in this world who are here to do just that.

Enjoy your time helping your friend out making cookies, Im glad God had a hand in bringing the two of you together in order to help each other through life while providing joy to others such as a wedding, a classic union of Gods love.

Kim said...

Okay, since we are in the middle of this weekend already, how does your NEXT weekend look?
I miss you!
Love ya!
Kim