Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Curves again

yesterday i was back to Curves after over 2 weeks...and I must say it felt good. it's too hot and humid right now to even worry or want to hike. however i am planning on maybe a two mile hike at the end of this week (hi Gina) I think i will hike two and three miles only for a while... and let more weight come off , and take it easier on my foot. It's not bothering me too much right now.......aches when i am on it for a while, but is finally not hurting me when I am resting!!!
I got to get a grip and deal with my home right now. I love my brother and nephew very much.... but ground rules must be followed to survive this time we are living under the same roof. He's actively looking for a house right now. His wife will be coming up here in a few weeks to help pick a home. It is just we have different life style. My nephew will stay up all night and sleep all day. hasn't even begun to look for a job (he's 21) and has no direction for his life. He is such a sweet boy, and has so much potential, just don't think he has a good self esteem. For those who pray, I'd sure appreciate some prayers for this situation, and I need to pray for Patience. I got to do What God wants me to do......but i got to do it with a joyful heart, or I am not doing it for the right reason. I guess we have to look at the bigger picture....... and realize that God might have an ultimate plan. my nephew is definitely heading down the wrong path, that i can't even begin to explain. Maybe he's here for a reason, Maybe this move could be a life changing experience for him... Maybe he needs to see the Love of God , and not be "preached at "! So i best get my attitude right.......and seek the will of God! and stop b#tching and complaining whoa is me... I have it so difficult having these extra people live with me. blah blah blah.

I must greatly reduce my simple carb intake again.... and stop the sugar intake again. I got to keep "ME" on my priority list. and all though i have others to take care of, I can't forget my quest and my promise to Melody whom i think of and remember daily for the past 6 months.

It's going to be another hot one. I plan on spending the day helping my bestest friend! sneak back home for a foster agency meeting.......and maybe go back down to help Chris again :0)

Have a good day today folks, thanks for listening

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did somebody say Pray? Finally, something I am good at, I will pray for you and your family.

Have a really great day Sandi.