Tuesday, July 03, 2007

"Amazing Grace"....




Weather has been great! yesterday it was pretty cloudy and the ocean was wild. which i love also, but i wouldn't let the kids get in it either! the day before though, i actually "boogie boarded" in the ocean Monday Bill and I walked another 3 miles in the early am. I did not walk this morning, My foot was bothering me from walking too much without my orthotics. So i spent this morning icing and elevating. Bill found and bought me this beautiful sculpture of an Eagle soaring. The name of the sculpture is "amazing grace" I love it!! Christina, it will look perfect next to my eagle picture you got me.

This truly is such a wonderful vacation. Kids are doing great...........lots of rest. But i am looking forward to getting back into the grove of Curves again! and the curves eating plan!!!

Well I should get going soon. I still have the ocean pictures to do download to show you

Gina thanks for taking care of the turtles, I sure appriciate it...


p.s. i held the eagle up to a lighthouse picture in the house

3 comments:

Kim said...

I miss you! But I am so glad that you and the family are having such a good time!!
Love ya!!

Anonymous said...

Yet another beautiful work of art. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!!!

Patti Rambles On said...

Sandi, I'm glad you are able to update your blog while on vacation. It sounds like a great family trip. Take care of that foot Missy!
:xoxo: