Tuesday, July 24, 2007

..... Jump like a "freaken Orka"

yes, that is my title, "jump like a freaken Orka" That is what my bestest friend said about me. She was talking about my "vertical jump" years ago when we went to water aerobics, I guess you had to be there, I mean she could have said something nicer don't you think. yeah, my younger years i was extremely athletic, at 5'7 i could easily keep up with my 6'1 friend in volleyball and basketball because of my "jumping ability" But i mean really......... Christina could have said........... she jumped like a graceful blue dolphin, Or she jumped like Shamu even........... not "SHE JUMPED LIKE A FREAKEN ORKA"....

I'll get over it :0) Regardless, my days have been busy. my foot seems to be improving. my sister in law is having complications with a miscarriage. she had emergency surgery on Sunday evening. they can't seem to find where the baby was. ( 2 years ago she had a similar problem, and the baby was on her ovary. So I've had my little 5 year old nephew you for a few days, and just got my 9 year old niece yesterday. My elderly "neighbor", who i am trying to help get her medications organized ,can't seem to get to feeling better. there is so much more going on right now that i can't get into yet. but let me tell you with my brother and his son and the complications there........my plate is full .

I am prob going to start Curves next week. after i see the Doctor about my foot. i can't let things keep me from getting healthy again. and hopefully after i see the doctor i can start with slow hikes. I was planning on going some where this weekend. but now with my sister in law up in the air, i doubt that i will plan anything. we will see.

well i am going to check on my "neighbor patient" and get my day started.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your good will to all around you must be Gods comfort and joy, each and every day. He "done" good at raising you up right. :)