Sunday, July 15, 2007

Running away today

I think Bill and I are going to go off by ourselves today. Not sure what we are doing, or where we are going. But, does it really matter. I am not feeling well this morning all "allergy" related. headache, earache, sinus pressure, stuffy nose, sore throat, coughing. Stress has away of knocking down your immune system too... and Heaven knows i am under stress at home right now. The golf course was a break, and I haven't been down there for 3 days now. I miss Christina when i don't see her for that many days, and i miss Megan too!!!!
I'd like to be back in time and check out Gina's uncles presentation. The main reason we are going is my foot doctor said if i am walking /hiking i NEED to wear high top hiking boots. the leg tendon connected to the foot tendon is weakening and causing some of the problem. So i should be ready to do some walking Next week. but just 2 or 3 miles at a time. And I can't forget Curves........love the workout, but miss working out with my friend.
Kim, still may hang with you a day when you are available..... we will try and talk this week sometime.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry to read that your foot pain continues. The Lord said,

"Nevertheless, I will bring health and healing to it; I will heal my people and will let them enjoy abundant peace and security." Jeremiah 33:5-7

So shall he do the same for you Sandi. In His time and His will, your foot will be healed to His standards allowing you to do His will with peace and security within your heart and soul.

Enjoy your time with your husband.