Thursday, July 19, 2007

Didn't want to tell anyone....

good morning.... haven't posted for a day or so! Didn't even want to let Christina know........but man is my foot screwed up again. Same as before surgery. it even throbs in the middle of the night waking me up. I must admit it is frustrating. I am really wondering what in the heck is going on. Maybe i am going to have to wear my "boots" even while i am doing housework. and doing simple errands.... I don't know!!!! Maybe i am going to have to just live with it. not sure what more can be done.
Curves is still doable and honestly, prob small hikes right now. (2) miles.

my home is very active to say the least, my sister in law had a miscarriage and needed minor surgery. so i had my nephew Caleb (5) yesterday. my boys had friends over, and then obviously my brother and his son still hanging here from Florida. But over all a really good day. I am not stressing as much by the "new" live in guest. What will be will be. and my attitude is 1/2 the battle. And a willing heart is the other 1/2.
Doug my brother is actively looking for a home.... however it may be 5 or 6 months before all is settled. I've decided to look at the positive. I get to enjoy my brother, who has lived for the past 25 years down south. and i am getting to know my nephew who i only knew from a visit for a week every couple of years his entire life. I have a large home. and a newly done basement area that added 1300 sq feet of living space... so we are not crowded. i have healthy happy children. i have a husband who adores me, and would do anything for me. Katie is starting to feel better finally. . . . and Friends, wonderful caring friends....... and i guess i could go on and on.... So at least for this day I am not whining!!!! yet!!!!

it's raining ....and the house is quiet, so i think I'll go take a moment to enjoy the peace and the rain.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Let me know if you'd like to try a small hike this weekend. We'll break in those boots for you!

Kim said...

Do you need a day away? I am free all weekend! The only plans I have is laundry and church on Sunday morning. And you are welcome to join me at either one of those things? Do you fold clothes?

I'm a goof. I just asked a mom of four if she FOLDS CLOTHES!

Or I can come out there......or if you're busy, it's cool...just extending the invitation!

Love ya, sis!!!
Kim

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you should take both your friends up on their offers. Sounds like you could use a little "just you" time and hanging out with your sisters.

Hope you heal soon.