Friday, July 20, 2007

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

... Gee, another day that i was feeling slightly out of sorts :0( , guess a lot going on in my life. i have a very "active" house right now. and even know that it's in a good way..... i am still overwhelmed!!! I should be thrilled that all of my kids' friends want to hang out here, and usually I am. Gina, let's try and fit in a little walk. Kimmie, Sat i have a birthday party to go to, and I adore this kid, almost as much as my own, so this is one that i don't want to miss. But I'd like to try and catch ya..... cause i miss ya bunches. Cause if i didn't have the party.......I'd of come your way........ what does your next Friday/Saturday look like??? obviously i am going to have to schedule some me time in and "plan" for it right now.

my foot did not ache as much as it did the last couple of days.... i have been wearing my shoes more, even at home.

My husband is trying to get a job for my X-husband, so for those that believe in prayer....... say a prayer that if God's will, my X would get this job. it would be a break for him. He had the final interview this morning.

well I guess it's time for me to get my day started. wow can't believe that it is Friday already.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think it's supposed to storm tonight, maybe? I don't know. If it's not, how about this evening, or we can do it tomorrow afternoon before our birthday party (and burn those extra calories so we can enjoy some cake)!

Kim said...

That's fine! I just wanted you to know that you're always welcome. You sounded a little stressed. I don't have anything going on next weekend, although I may be going home the weekend after that.
I hope you had a fun day today! You and the family are in my prayers.
Love ya!
Kim