Saturday, July 07, 2007

On Our way home.....there is no place like Home

No matter where I go.... or how much fun i have while I am there. there still isn't anything quite like going home. we stopped in Virginia for the evening.... once Bill gets some sleep, we will be heading home...... we will prob get home early in the morning. The kids are all home sick. The weather at the beach was almost picture perfect until the day before we were leaving, then it got so hot and humid!!!
It was the most relaxing vacation I've been on so far. I love the ocean, i love the sound of the ocean, and the movement of the ocean, and the smell of the salty air. But i love sitting on my porch at home and listen to the frogs and crickets at night, smell the fresh country air..... and look out onto the Pennsylvania country side. Sometimes we get so "wrapped up" in what's on the other side of the fence, we often forget about our own Pasture, and what we have right in front of Us. I am looking forward to getting back in the grove of things....... back to Curves 3 days a week, back to walking a couple times a week, and maybe biking once a week. I am tired of food............ nothing appeals to me right now........ and i am missing drinking all the water i usually drink.

well Melody vacation is over....its time i get back to work

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The grass is always greener on the side you water it the most. Glad you enjoyed the trip and welcome home.