Sunday, August 30, 2009

Johnny Kicked my Butt

So i had my training session with Johnny this morning........ just when i think i've done every way of work out imaginable.......He comes up with another one. this time he combined two exercises that do 6 reps~ take less than 3 seconds to start the second exercise doing 6 reps, and jump right back to the first exercise........ repeat this 3 times (='s 36 reps in less than a minute) take no more than 90 seconds off.. and begin the next set of two exercises........... do this for a total of 6 double stations.......... so there are twelve exercises, each exercise is done 18 times so it is 216 reps in 10 to 15 minutes. it was an incredible workout. my heart was racing, my sweat was pouring..... and my muscles were burning........... Johnny was surprised, at my strength and durability...... said I was becoming a lean mean burning machine lol, far from it, but well on my way. he is also all for the day of yoga, and feels from what i say, it equates to a cardio and resistance training day. so i he said 5 days of exercise is what he wants. Thurs and Sundays weight training with him, Tuesday with my yoga instructor Mondays a long hike/cardio and Sat should be another cardio. Elliptical or a nice hike........ Friday's are so busy for me right now, so that will be a definite day off................ so enough of that.
This message is short and sweet.......... so i think i'll close for now, got some things to do.
Blessings to you all.

No comments: