Thursday, December 13, 2007

Quick update on our buddy Kimmie

Just spoke with Kimmie, and she is groggy, but surgery went really well without complications, she sounded pretty good....... much loopier than normal....but we are talking about Kim. She goes tomorrow morning at 8am to have the bandages removed....... she'll call me when she gets out of that, with more of how the surgery went......... pray for victory when the bandages are removed.

Cliff, you are a great brother...... she adores her family that is for sure.

I'll post more tomorrow, but for now, i am tired.......and I am going to bed.

I love you guys.

p.s. Jessie, i remember you from when you were a little girl......you've grown up to be a beautiful young woman (saw your picture on Alex's my space)

post longer tomorrow

No comments: