Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Christmas Spirit......

yup, that is what I am feeling right now!!! and for all of the right reasons, for various reasons we aren't doing a "big" Christmas with tons of presents under the tree.... we as a family decided to give up a little this year...... and with the Sadness of my nephew's death... just new...... it is a reminder to me how truly precious life is, and how blessed I am having my family around me. a quiet time, a time of thankfulness, a time to enjoy family and friends..... Christmas day, I don't even plan on getting out of my PJ's. I am making a brunch........ with a recipe from an old bed and breakfast in Vermont...... baked blueberry french toast, and an egg type dish/bake, fresh muffins, sausage, bacon, fiber and flax seed toast, hot tea, coffee, and hot chocolate....... we are going to lounge around all day, reading and watching old Christmas movies. Albert will take the kids to his parents to eat dinner, Bill may go to his sisters house, and I'll get to stay at home allllllllllll day!!!!. .......ahhhhh it sounds like Peace to me!!!

I am thrilled that Kim is doing so well with her eye surgery. Bill offered to take her home for the holidays if she didn't get the okay to drive! we weren't going to let her miss Christmas at home!!! but she IS going to hang her for a few days for News Year Eve with Us. My entire family has gotten attached to her and are looking forward to her coming for a visit.

Patti , Kim and I have decided that your husband is very ruggedly handsome...... and you two look gorgeous together......oh Kim said more, but........shhhh her mom reads this blog (Hi Kim's mom, i am going to meet you soon, and i am looking forward to it......thanks for the comment on my blog, i loved hearing from you).

Kellie, you know I love ya girl......... and Nathan and your family are always on my mind...and my prayers....... soon as winter stops we are coming up there to take you out girl..... (me, Kimmie, and Christina) so get ready......... for lots of laughs......... we seem to do that a lot lately.

Curves tomorrow morning, and Saturday...........i really would like to walk outside soon...... weather doesn't bother me.........so why am I not doing it??? gee, no reason!!! Melody, i gotta get myself in gear....... i remember you, I will not forget my promise.... we are getting close to the 1 year anniversary since you became an angel!!! I pray that God holds your family tight during this sad time.... you Melody......have changed my life for the good........ and i am not even talking health wise, but attitude and strength!!!

time for bed for me............ love to all my friends out there...... I love how God knows better than we do when he puts people in our lives!!!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Tattletale.

LOL.

Kellie said...

Sandi,
I can't wait till winter is over! That sounds wonderful!!!