Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Sandi update #2

Hi everyone, I talked to Sandi a little bit ago and she's had lots of tests done. The one she had tonight was a scope on her sinuses. She had that done by an ear, nose and throat guy. He said that her sinuses actually looked pretty good. But, when he went down her throat, he said that her esophagus and larnyx was very inflamed and infected. Lots of greenish, yucky stuff. I guess the inflammation is what is causing the pain. He told her he wants her in on high doses of IV antibiotics for at least another 72 hours. She has also lost her voice, so it was a little hard to talk to her. Hopefully I got everything straight. She's going to call me again in the morning after she sees her primary guy, so I'll get a better update for you then.
Talk to you later.
Love,
Christina

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the update, thank goodness they found out the problem and can now treat it. Please let her know that I will continue in prayer for her and that she remains in my thoughts.

Please remind her that she can do all things through Christ who strengthen her, including beating this infection.