Thursday, February 21, 2008

Christina got hit.......

yup, she's down for the count..... this virus/flu is every where, they were saying even the flu shots this year missed the mark by almost 100% Sammy is really sick......... he's keeping his fever up at 104, Ibuprofen brings it down to 101. His sinuses are infected, and it sounds like he's beginning with some lung congestion. The pediatrician say's young children usually respond well to Zithromax. And he must drink plenty of fluids........ and we will keep an eye on him for the next 24 hours. Sammy still wants me when he is ill, he doesn't like me going any where, and i stayed up with him all last night, we watched Night at the museum, i am tired, i can't seem to catch my breath when I move, I go to the doctors tomorrow morning, i think my lungs are clear, and maybe this is a result from the heavy steroids.
Back to Christina, she sounds terrible....... she was ill yesterday, spending most of yesterday and today chilling.......
Well i am going to get going, we are supposed to get a storm this evening, and i want to be with grocieries for these kiddies....
talk to you all later

2 comments:

Patti Rambles On said...

Goodness, it's everywhere. A friend of mine e-mailed yesterday that she got it so bad she ended up in the hospital via ambulance! How awful to be so sick you can't even get in the car so your hubby could drive you. She was out of work for a week and is finally starting to get better.
My fingers are crossed that nobody else catches this crud (including me).
:xoxo:

Kellie said...

AWWWWWWWW I read your title and thought a car accident! Tell Sammy to get better and drink!!! Give lots of hugs. Hope you are doing better too. You may be right about the steroids with your breathing. When I was on them at times I would hyperventilate and need to breath in a bag. Try it and be calm. I think it is because you are juiced up with the meds ya know. Take care of you and yours.
Love yas