Monday, December 29, 2008

Early Suprise....sorta....part of it

Well as i was making plans with a dear friend and the kids for New Years, Bill over heard me talking.......and had to tell me a little early. That, well for one, I thought he was working on New Years Day.... here he got the other security guard at the Methadone clinic to work for him...... all that I know is he said that i "might" need an over night bag, we will be in the car for a couple of hours.......and NO kids allowed....... i know nothing else....... Bill has been working 7 days a week since June, minus the time he was so ill with the MRSA. and I am looking forward to spending the time with him.. Now the boys are prob thrilled that I am not going to be here .... Katie is another story......... she doesn't understand why she can't go too........

well Chris and I have walked approx 12 miles since Friday, and planning on walking 4 more tomorrow, ..... Today she got to see "my" little side of the mountain at Conemaugh......and i think she really enjoyed it. I've always thought of Christina, as an "indoor" girl, not sure why......but she loves the outdoors......... and she is the one that is pushing me to walk, gee between her and Johnny, i am not going to have a chance.

well i better get going.....my computer was out yesterday for a while and off most of the day today...... my house phone isn't working right...... and i don't have most of my cable channels........... called Comcast from my bro's today....... and someone will be out in the next 72 hours to check the line for the 10th time in less than a month......Yoi, !!!!!

1 comment:

Patti Rambles On said...

Happy New Year Sandi.
xoxo