Saturday, June 14, 2008

Wow, Sandi without Words.......





Here are a couple of pictures of Katie on her Graduation Day! Seems like so long ago already. Not sure what I am doing today. it seems that last weekend was filled with activities, laughter, and friendship, and well this weekend I have nothing scheduled. BUT that is not a bad thing either. and in all honesty i've been so busy for so long, that a day or two of nothing may be a good idea! Wow for the first time I am at a loss for words....... mark that on your calender. I am going to get some house work done early, the laundry is almost complete, I just need to figure out what we are going to have for dinner now. and I would love to get a small walk in with the dogs. slow and steady of course. Have a good weekend folks

1 comment:

Kim said...

I have to ignore the whole speechless Sandi thing for now. I am having trouble comprehending it!

Let me just say that Katie is a beautiful young lady and I am very glad to have her in my life.

Congratulations Katie!! I love you!!