Saturday, June 28, 2008

Anatomy of a Storm on the Hill

Okay I am sitting on MY porch talking to Kimmie, the air was so heavy and thick...... i can just tell for the 3rd time in 4 nights we were going to enjoy an evening storm. like I've said, I can't get enough of the sky and clouds....... so I can Hear the storm over the phone while i was talking to Kim.... 30 minutes later:



The black clouds literally swirl across the sky
and then before I know it :


above me thick dark clouds...thunder ....wind ....lightning!!!
with in an hour all is calm, and a beautiful sunset appeared:







and a rare sight, at dusk just before darkness falls, One of God's beautiful gifts.. can you see it in the picture.....

A beautiful rainbow! Need I say more about the beauty, power and promises of God!

No comments: