Tuesday, March 02, 2010

1.4 pounds

My wii fit measures weight by the tenth. and i will take 4/10th's of a pound off :). so in two weeks i have lost 3.4 lbs. I am very happy with that.

I want to take time to thank Christina, and to admit in writing...... that Christina was right and I was wrong!!! i have had a MAJOR tooth issue especially lately. it was a year and 1/2 ago when a filling fell out ( to the last back upper tooth on left side). I went to the dentist, and when they didn't fill it then, and said to me to make another appointment to get it filled...... i realized my dentist office was too busy. ( they are wonderful, but i think they just got too busy) when they tried to schedule me they couldn't get me in for several weeks........ well in the mean time.... we were preparing for Andrew's major oral surgery, most of the funding in our medical/dental expense account went to Him, and then Bill went on strike....... so i just said heck with it, if the dentist office didn't think it was important enough........ than either will I. FAST FORWARD . to now..... tooth causing tons of pain, starting to have difficulty chewing..... Bill found this dentist that he is really happy with......... so i decided to let him pull the tooth, i did not want to try and save it....... hell, i have a wisdom tooth trying to come in back there, now i made room for it :0). i don't know why .......i was thinking no big deal, it is like when a young child loses a tooth, they'll pull it, and i'll go shopping...... When i casually told Christina that i was babysitting Carley..... and getting my tooth pulled........yada yada yada......... She says...... " i'll take you, i'll drive you, you aren't going to feel up to driving." i sorta blew it off, but took the offer, cause i enjoy hanging with Chris, and she could help with Carley while i am getting it pulled. Well first off, the tooth is huge, has three roots going in different directions......... and it did not want to come out, it took the dentist a lot of muscle work, a lot of prying and pulling and twisting......... finally he pulled it out. i was still numb, i felt a little woozy but was fine........... UNTIL THE NOVACAINE wore off. the left side of my head began to throb.... it felt like the roots were ripped from my ear drum, my eye socket and my sinus cavity......... the blood was making my stomach nauseous, I felt terrible........ God Bless Christina, she stayed with me, and watched Carley with me, and then took me home. I don't take medicine, i can't take ibuprofen, didn't want to take asprin (increase bleeding) I did have a Tramadal, which helps with inflammation and pain, but it also makes me very very tired........ I knew i had work today....... so i didn't want to feel "foggy " all day. so i held off, used ice........ by 9 in the evening...... the pain was so bad, the swelling and the redness on my left side of my face...... i was crying ......... so Bill finally talked me into taking the Ultram...... it took a few hours since i waited so long........but i finally fell asleep.
This morning i am feeling "okay" pain isn't nearly as bad, still can't talk, and do not want to even think about eating, and it has nothing to do with the LapBand . I don't work until 4 pm, so i think i will go lie back down..... Sometimes i don't know what i'd do with out my bestest friend i sure love her like my lungage.
Speaking of friends........ i have that dear one in Arizona..... that sent me this all natural healing salve that she made........ i just got it in the mail yesterday...... one week after Christina got hers, but who was keeping track :-p, thanks Patti.
well i am going to go drink a shake and crawl into bed.....
love and blessings

No comments: