Friday, March 26, 2010

I forgot.......

How much i love my "little" world,..... and no matter how much i enjoy my hikes with Bill and Christina...... I forgot how much i enjoy going by myself too........ it has been a while since i've hiked the hill by myself, .........and i felt wonderful..... it's like exercise and meditation all in one :).
i must also say my weight fluctuation dilemma, has leveled off, and has continued to drop 3 consecutive days (6 lbs) I was telling Patti, my true weight is 3 to 4 days after my cycle starts.... which will make it Sunday. so i have a feeling with the way i am exercising, and the way i am eating........ i am going to see another day or two of a downward weightloss I ALSO NEED TO GET A GRIP ON THE ISSUE WITH A NUMBER, it has never been about numbers for me, so why am i starting now, i think it is because my little wii fit , asks me to check my weight daily, and when i do i can pick a stamp for my calender......... and now i have 7 stamps to choose from., and then i love the graph, and i love seeing my progress. Now i can still do my training without weighing myself...... but i don't get a stamp............ hmm, i think i need to deal with this LOL
well i gotta get my butt moving.......... ready for work in a 1/2 hour....
Love and blessings to all

3 comments:

Chris said...

Sorry I couldn't go. Did you take your knife???

Sandi said...

but of course i DID take my knife,... now if the bear or wild cat would just wait until i unzip my bag, find the knife, open the knife, call 911 on my phone, and position myself in a protective stance.......... i've got them beat ;)

Kellie said...

The Bears aside. I think that Wii us coming out with a new game called "12 steps to living outside the numbers" or something like it..LOL Love ya!