Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Fitbit

okay i am on the third week using my new "gadget" http://www.fitbit.com/product and the food journal is the easiest that i have used yet, and the pedometer seems to be quite accurate.... the graph that shows my activity level is spot on. I love to visually see when i've been working out, or sitting there and watching TV. Today at 7:30pm i noticed that i didn 't make my 10,000 step goal............ so what do i do? i start jogging/ walking in place........it took a freakin 40 minutes to get past the 10,000 steps... i had 5,000 steps to do. Now would I have done that with out my Fitbit, honestly I don't think so. I have a goal to log my food for 7 consecutive day's and that will enclude a roadtrip to Alabama, with an infant and a preschooler. I am not focusing on what i am eating this week, just focusing on every bite i take, i'll start tweeking next week. Well i am watching the biggest loser, so i don't want to make this long..... have a blessed day

No comments: