Thursday, November 17, 2011

really not liking slow days

......so two days in a row, where my fitbit stats were "slow". Not much to do when i have a desk job, although i must say i have the most flexible "desk" job in the world. and i am in a building with many steps, I guess nothing is stopping me to take 15 minutes to just climb up and down steps! paperwork was piled up, and i just had a tough time fitting it in. And yet again i did not blog my food..... had all the good intentions.... and the site really makes it easy. I still feel if i concentrate on the food diary, and increased cardio the weight would start to come off again. scale isn't showing things.. but people keep saying that i am losing... Next week i will be traveling again. and will miss the gym. i am actually cutting the trip short because i do not want to miss tons of days at the gym!!! speaking of which, today is a gym day, and i MUST get in at least 30 minutes of Cardio, plus the workout with Rudy plus shower and get ready for work...... long day. So my goal today....... get my Activity numbers up, and document my food.......

No comments: