Monday, October 31, 2011

The Gym

so i have been VERY faithful going to the gym to work with my trainer for 8 months. and although i don't always love it, I go, Saturday mornings when i would love to sleep in I am up and out of the house by 7:30 am. Thursdays when i could be at home getting things accomplished before my long work day........ i leave the house early in morning go to Gym, shower there and go straight to work. for instance, today is my only day off before i leave for Alabama, but i am going to the gym this morning. I may not always pay attention to my food diary.... BUT i don't miss a workout. I just don't want to miss a workout with Rudy! oh i tell him several times during our session that I hate him, but he seems to understand, and actually looks forward to getting me to say it. But i also would like him to know how much I appriciate him, how much I appricate his willingness to work with my schedule so i get three workouts in. How i appriciate his always being there and not cancelling on me. I appriciate he makes it affordable or i just wouldn't be able to go as often. I truly feel that I may have given up long ago, if i wasn't "forced to meet him at the gym. I don't have to figure out what machine works what body part, or if I did legs or upper body last. or what exercises work well together, he does that all for me. So Rudy, i just want to Thank You!!!

1 comment:

Patti Rambles On said...

I admire your dedication Sandi.
:xoxo: