Monday, May 31, 2010

i think i killed Bill

... this morning Bill and I went for a nice long hike, 7 and 1/2 miles almost 8 miles. I could have kept going, but i decided that i wanted to do the 10 miles some where else!!! My feet started hurting about 1/4 mile away from the car, I was dripping from sweat, but over all felt really good. Knowing i was going so far, i decided to pace myself, and i told Bill to go on ahead, that i didn't mind. No matter what i can't seem to speed walk without my feet starting to hurt me, that is why i rely on hills to get my heart rate up. well at first Bill was a few feet ahead of me, ( usually he goes out of sight). but surprisingly i was able to keep up with him, a few times i reminded him he can go on ahead, he said he wanted to hang with me....... ummm right! so we come home, and he immediately goes to the couch and falls asleep, i mean within 5 minutes of being home.... i do some house work, make the boys some Rice Crispy treats,....... do this and that. ............ well this evening, hours later i wake Bill Up, and he said " wow that hike kicked my ass.." he is having a tough time walking, so i go to him and start dancing and do toe touches and squats...... laughing, He just laughed at me...... at this moment, there is nothing tell me that i hiked for 3 hours, nothing. i don't know what is going on...... still thinking it is the Krill Oil, oh well whatever, i am happy!!! there is no doubt that i could have added two more miles today, oh the last two miles would have been slower...... but no doubt at all.
Well work tomorrow, hoping to get a hike in early in the morning....... i have been so busy since getting back from the beach, and then heading to Lydia's today was my first day home...... I think i am going to document 7 days of NO sugar........... i want to stay away from the stuff, they say the first week is the hardest........ we shall see
take care

1 comment:

Patti Rambles On said...

Poor Bill - an it was even low carb day - LOL
I don't think I'll be able to keep up with you when I visit!
:xoxo: