Thursday, December 23, 2010

so busy

wow have I been busy, not in a crazy exhausting way..... just a "it is what it is way" Sammy had surgery on the 10th, and he is doing really well. Bill has surgery on the 30th. and a 46 year old body does not heal like a 16 year old body.. i am just sayin'
I am feeling really good again, by the end of the day my throat remains "scratchy". but other than that I am okay.
This is the first time in years that i will have to finish up shopping tomorrow. and i am not even stressing it. I am looking forward to Christmas Day. I will make a nice brunch with french toast, sausage, bacon, fresh fruit, a quiche.... I plan on staying in my jammies most of the day. I also plan on going on a little hike at my favorite place hopefully enjoy the snow. The kids will go to Albert's parents for Dinner, and Bill and i will just chill. I am finding that the older I get, the more i am enjoying the simplicity of the Season. and i am choosing to make it a simple reflective day.
Well i have tons to do today..... I must find my house, get ready to take Sammy to therapy and then get to work for the long day. tomorrow I am off, and won't go back until weds.
May God bless you and give you peace.

No comments: